Friday, April 8, 2011

, Inspirational

     life, down will come up -

    -

    if you did not die this time, the film critic of the city we all say to you: ... for you to take leave. Today, you finally looked up, like can see no one will remember you. -

    Sleep now ... ... -

    what we lack? Not like you a hero, we have a more tragic hero,vibram 5 fingers, Rousseau ー ト ン ブ ー ツ ugg, to resist tyranny and fall, let us helpless hunch is that you have fallen, it touches down in their own clever crystalline film critic in If I could choose more that you had in his own movie. Secret never to Pro, but we have lost. -

    I have to apologize to you that day, when I see you critics of the time,mac makeup wholesale, I feel more happy is boring, but not in the tragic sense critics; today, I explicitly I feel, to see you helpless down, I invented the Chinese film is not the lack of the famous directors, actors, but like you as promised, anonymous critics. -

    Good if even this can be thought critics were infringed, I swear, after a relatively sub-error for China's film critic, I just did not. Disappointed that the original desperate to time, but now I trust, would have required only Yibi mirror. If I were you, on behalf of state division, more often, I will not go to film critic and Chen discussed the subject of fox, Nostalgic cartoons, I am willing to an indirect action Let us sing, let us sing -

    Ago and another critic, said Xie Ting Feng, inadequate skills to play the count, it can itself Director Chen thorough surgeon, Zhang Dong Jian is the excess,mac brushes, let them self-guided Chen wrote and performed Combination -

    However, we can not, we not be able to do less than people like the snow, the fear of death, we can cherish life, but not fear of losing their lives, we do not like a ghost Lang, the man read a stimulus, a woman saw envy, not reproduced ah Do not look! To show off the clothes put on longevity, Yishi this day, I stood inside: -

    If you can, I will fly to Hugo tied with ropes of heaven; -

    If you can, I will firmly hold Hugo emotion saying: Do not die, good living go up; -

    If you can, I will save them through the powerful army to Hugo, Te バ ー ィ ン ン ド ラ ー ブand then discarded to the side; -

    but I will not work with, can do no joy only to middle finger thumb lead, the king becomes Chen Moumou ... ... -

    relieved to admit it, we all understand you, after all, if today is my, ugg ブ ー ツ through trafficking, I would discard, and we are just nameless, no production of big names, in this whole world, Yanyan residues, keep your works in our hearts, you are really -

    In the New Year, a little of my desire to please, non-polar = unfounded, that we all know, and hopefully, non-polar = wild and more will not make people think that vertical de-tolerance, age, should be abdicated to, only the atmosphere itself can effectively support a group of healthy critic, and only affect our health will have a play date to Japan Patent, ugg ト ム ー ー ン ブ ツ. -

    Against piracy! But do not force us to also stop legitimate! Do not kill our language with the most vicious kind of movie review of the heart,mac makeup, to be otherwise, ugg pseudo-objects, China's film will lose more and more ... ... -

    No comments:

    Post a Comment