Thursday, February 17, 2011

a good time today

long time no home for dinner at the grandparents mac brushes, a good time today. Salt, sugar, water, such a simple three words, three things that make us laugh 5 people half a day. Today, finally got a few days before the Lunar New Year commemorative coins did not get out. Printing plant with the outside is really not the same thing? No matter, and there on the line. Second, I'm still waiting for 10 years mac makeup, so another 10 ha.

Yup, the weather cold cold cold, and people are lazy lazy ~ Mom said I would go north face denali, she had maggots. A pair of ~ if not more

feel good ~ thank my mom helped me find a jade lock ~ we are looking for a very long time to find ... What

to see Hong Kong drama, how to look a little horror,nhl hockey thunderstorms, night, black cat, the eyes, it sounds. Hairs erect, thought of a black cat in our neighborhood. So two died. Sometimes late in the district where he saw a black cat, hear sounds, ah ~ how scared half to death, do I really daring smaller now? WU students are not afraid of even looking. I really do not know that how I have the courage to see, ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment