Thursday, February 17, 2011

how the stars of the boys

my way into your back and the left foot more than that, how the stars of the boys mac brushes. . . I can also rub shoulders while! And I have you and I fast! I'm back! To pay that much! The road is not like that, is my weight stop it? I do not know! Good lost a good help, because I can not see! Is not the way of life? And upon the earth can only take things one step! Cherish the good front mac makeup, good to their feelings and have a good future is the most important. . I, at least in the hearts, do not expect even the. . . They do not regret it, go step amplification step. .
Years ago I went to the cinema the Coincidentally, the day before the movie I just watched Article takes stock of the popular elements of the film, such as the spoof of TV promotion shopping, ironically liar products;north face denali reflect the tide of real estate nowadays, it is treacherous approved real estate developers; Tong stingy to use cooking oil dispensers; to discuss the stock market topics, reflecting the people blind obedience I saw in the film is simply not personal! and people like you live in this dynasty, is simply sad,nhl hockey shame

But the highlight of the film seems to me more than that, hilarious, touching runs through the film. Guo Furong started to film unleashed her trick - overwhelming, once we put the amused, the theater's atmosphere to heat up soon. Then call in order to desperately Baizhan Tang Tong reckoning assumed sleep behavior among dispensers emphasis. Tong Guo Furong was treasurer and kicked to buy things, Guo Furong angrily said she just bought to move under the the television version of the theme song. That posture is also quite scholar Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment