Thursday, February 17, 2011

may designate his first big

may designate his first big, me, him, the box is really kind mac brushes, every day every day together, laughing together, in the World, National Taiwan University, he went to the house ~ I he bar him I was grotesque! Business he is stupid I do not pull jack to clothes, even if it is to talk, but really want to have and old set ~ 2 years I will go to Taiwan to find him! Or in that to finish my thought. . .mac makeup And he again in Shanghai, I also accompany his body! . . .

only - any change that can not think of all people! See him go to the Expo, the body is no longer my girl! I know that to even, his girlfriend normal box, where the old Shanghai, he had been me, but I echo the north face denali. . I have like the Funny! I suddenly feel the friendship is already gone? !

is not the savior of the world! Anyone who can all be replaced nhl hockey! Just - I think,

one contemplation. . . In the 20 years to students that many more than that. . . In addition to the parents how many people can print it bears the deep heart? Small waiting naive, those kids played really has blurred successfully implemented; little playmates are innocent, but that's I am very ignorant, some to be good by the However, most are lost each year ... ... small and medium-together, but really with you lifelong friends into it?

No comments:

Post a Comment