Friday, February 18, 2011

to look at the idea of subjective questions

often we only see the surface mac brushes, people always like to look at the idea of subjective questions

but our ancestors have long been Those who have told us two sides of the yin and yang mac makeup, heaven and earth are always relative to the existing ......

In fact, my birthday is in the Gregorian calendar January 29 north face denali, but I always prefer the Lunar's birthday is the twelfth lunar month, eighth in this year What is the last ... of course, no accident, then my birthday, are wandering in the final exam When - as today is the first day of final exams. . .

is worth mentioning that yesterday dad gave me a hundred dollars nhl hockey, in fact, I have no money, where students must also, after all, is to leave it! In regard to why I owe this to a long story, that people who know me do not point to a low-key reply ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment