Friday, February 25, 2011

Wang Lei and then stormed the Chinese football needs care, please respect my mother

As players in the micro-Bardon who, Wang Lei is always news constantly. Last night, he is continuously updated had many micro-Bo, both eager to respect, care, support the true feelings of the Chinese football, but also on the Section rhyme, delicate lyrics monologue. 【Recommended Reading

at 18:29 pm, when the first update Lei Wang a micro-Bo: What we need is support! Please respect, care, support our own Chinese football! .

remark may feel their own language and the past is somewhat different, Lei Wang replied in the evening also own one, inevitably it makes thoughtful. can not determine whether this is his truth, after all, he had at the Asian Games open apology to admit.

an hour later, Wang Lei in the micro-Bo music once again show his talent: there were a lot of life's ups and downs, has been tortured by setbacks,mac brushes, and finally to see always the case is weak,north face denali, stay away from me this TMD weak,nhl hockey, so how can youth be my splurge, I was not the result, it continues I have a strong commitment, no matter how you say I TM, I'm still me, my heart will always belong to the blue. at the same time, can see his love for the Shenhua club.


half an hour later, Wang Lei updated the micro-blog last night: this sentence, the court the ball is I played, the door is my keep, and something came on to me, if you are a man of words. remain calm, while still not polite. The words of Wang Lei is also the more mature, not only for the sake of his family,mac makeup, also quoted Cao Cao, the words of James and other celebrities to express their feelings, but also show more than just his side. His micro-Bo Mao Jianqing has also been supported by the former Shenhua team-mate, .

continuous micro-Bo Wang Lei door gave its highly controversial, he also suffered a lot for this. After a right and wrong, the goalkeeper who is continually Shenhua mature. These micro-Bo, although still with a very strong color Lei Wang, but not those who have been arbitrarily abuses. We also hope that those of his to force the micro-Bo, can really inspire Wang Lei, also hope to soon open play in the AFC first-round game, it can really as reply Jun Zhu boss microblogging as, (This article Source: NEW YORK Author: Huang Xiao)

No comments:

Post a Comment