Sunday, March 20, 2011

Join the National popular Daphne Shoes !

     - Project NetworkHome | Feedback | Help Home Join classified information project investment project investment opportunities for the business library to find information items show the community the business center of my keywords all food and beverage industry, clothing and shoes jewelry gift toys animation IT Hotel automobile traffic online retail monopoly beauty and fitness old Chinese healthcare environment protection and energy entertainment education and training of home building materials, specialty food service industry machinery and equipment communications appliances dry cleaning of textile products of new exotic leather bags popular baby mother search: Environmental Education and specialty building materials clothing home Top
    infant food industry maternal and child clothing and shoes women and children specialty food catering hotel textile products home building materials, automobile and motorcycle dry cleaning services, education and training of the retail monopoly health care
    old jewelry gift toys animation environment protection and energy services industry communication appliances beauty and fitness equipment entertainment strange new Home IT Network > Join Projects> clothing and shoes> shoes brand chain stores> the details of the br> existing agent information: No authentication
    project release personal authentication: No authentication for similar projects world faces first pair of shoes - good for face step by step, a famous Chinese fast fashion shoes f-3v invite Belle hot Join the National Women's shoes! * Pretty hot country fox footwear Join! * Fu Er Beini Women Join the National popular,mac makeup! * Ouwei Si shoes discount stores nationwide popular investment 加摩西米妮 (MOSI MERI) · St. Enxi Women Join the National popular! * Daya family fashion brand shoes large size Pak St. strokes across the country throughout the country Recruitment Li Footwear Company Limited Footwear Daphne Join the National popular! Join Brand: Daphne Shoes Industry: brand shoes store chain :3-5 million investment to ensure that the amount of: initial fee: Investment Regional: National origin: payback period: Duration of contract: Join Total: development model: Business Model: Company Name: Daphne International Holdings Limited Tel: 02139762468 (contact me please indicate in the Project Network to see, thank you!) ;

    _ Daphne Shoes Join us
    Daphne International Holdings Co., Ltd. is established in Hong Kong in 1987, has developed into a footwear research and development, production, processing and sales-based diversified business group's various businesses throughout mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan , Europe and North America. Daphne International Holdings Limited's long-term goals and philosophy, the reaction of the Group's pursuit of quality, excellence and innovative spirit.
    Group was founded in the beginning, the main business is OEM-based. The late 80's both sides open, we began to expand their business in mainland China. 1990 to create their own well-known OEM customers overseas importers and footwear supplier of the main women, both in the field of export and domestic sales, the Group have achieved brilliant success.
    since 2003, the company set up in China every year more than 300 stores in the speed of a comprehensive expansion; 2005, Chinese shoe footwear ever shoe discount stores should also be transported SHOEBOX The students, together with Daphne to seize the market, increase market share. In support of this powerful marketing system, the company and the POS system to strengthen information management capacity and improve the logistics system to enhance the distribution capacity, Daphne and re-design shop image will be divided into stores and Daphne Daphne D28 D18 youth classic shop to make more clear and specific brand positioning, and enter the Taiwan market in 2006, will replicate the successful experience of the mainland to Taiwan. To achieve the Group to become world-renowned brand long-term goals even further.
    in 2008, the group with the world-renowned high-end brands SOFFT, BORN, AREZZO and top sports brands such as NIKE work together to carry out China's sales operations, improve the comprehensive consumer pyramid, the Group covers all of the target customer segment to further expand the Group's business territory.
    Daphne International Holdings Limited development to date, both in export and domestic markets have been a great success, the group realizing the achievements of today are from the support of the community, and therefore long-term investment in charitable activities to contribute to the community, good corporate responsibility contribute. In the future, the Group will continue to move to provide better products, better service and more feedback from the target step forward for the sustainable development of the Group's future continued efforts.


    _ Daphne Shoes Join the brand concept
    Daphne and Apollo APOLLO DAPHNE the myth of love
    I'm Daphne, a natural candid self girl, the daughter of a river god, as love hunting, often the shuttle in the forest.
    One day, I was hunting in the forest, the sun god Apollo appears, because the god of love teasing, the sun god Apollo fell in love with me, into my world, and I know we were always pure and perfect, even though Apollo's handsome and wonderful flute are unmoved, I do not Aiaboluo, and I can escape.
    and began a chase began. Seeing that you are going to catch up by Apollo, I fled to the river and shouted for help to the father, the river god, river god so transformed me into a laurel.
    Apollo to catch up, I become a bank next to the Ziying graceful laurel, laurel Apollo light hold sad for me to apologize and said: 【my beautiful Keren ah! You will be my tree,vibram 5 fingers, then I will be your victory in the patent, I will use your leaves and branches woven into a wreath of victory, with the harp of your tree branches, decorated with flowers of your bow and arrow, so you never grow old , do not worry about aging. You and the people who belong together, victory! 】 As a result, the laurel of victory has become a symbol of the Olympic Games.
    evergreen laurel】 【trees belonging to the Greeks believe that this was due to Apollo's Chrysostom Royal seal.
    Yuegui Guan is a symbol of the dawn of love woven Daphne, Apollo chasing Daphne is chasing the dawn as the sun, and my beloved pursuit of everlasting .


    _ Daphne Shoes Join Join Advantage


    Daphne Shoes Join _ Joining policy


    Daphne Shoes Join _ Joining policy




    _ Join Daphne Shoes image display



    (Contact has been hidden, please log in Member Center View) 2011-3-922: 03:12 Miss Zhang Yumei (Chuxiong) very interested in this project, please send information to me as soon as possible!
    Please give me a call, and send relevant information to me, thank you!
    I would like to learn more about joining the process, please contact me!
    agents join the current project to get what support?
    think this project can be so I want to join 2011-3-9 19:10:53 Su Jing (Guangxi Nanning) very interested in this project, please send information to me as soon as possible! Thank you, Mr. Han 2011-3-8 12:17:56 (Guangxi Nanning) I think in Zhuhai, Guangdong, to open a franchise 2011-3-1 19:02:01 Miss Wang Li (Guangxi Nanning), like so joining 2011-2 -22 11:32:53 Mr. Wang Xiansheng (Shenyang, Liaoning), please give me a call, and send relevant information to me, thank you!
    specifically how to join, how much start-up capital. 2011-2-13 17:45:42 Pei Juannv disabilities (Xinxiang,blackhawks jerseys, Henan) is very interested in this project, please send information to me as soon as possible!
    I would like to learn more about joining the process, please contact me!
    2011-1-6 20:11:51 Miss Li Ying (Chaoyang, Liaoning), please give me a call, and send relevant information to me, thank you!
    I would like to join the brand in the form of counter, please give me the details of your company to join the information counter, there are 40 square meters of shop counters, thank you! ! Jiji Ji 2011-1-6 20:06:39 Miss Li Ying (Liaoning Chaoyang) very interested in this project, please send information to me as soon as possible!
    Please give me a call, and send relevant information to me, thank you!
    I would like to learn more about joining the process, please contact me!
    agents join the current project to get what support?
    I was the brand's loyal consumers, so wanted to be Daphne's image store, please you contact me, thank you! 2010-12-28 0:56:40 Ma Chunyan (Liaoning Chaoyang) to the very interested in the project, please send information to me as soon as possible!
    Please give me a call, and send relevant information to me, thank you,mac brushes!
    I would like to learn more about joining the process, please contact me!
    agents join the current project to get what support?
    2010-12-27 14:32:37 Miss Chen Xuan (Yunnan) is very interested in this project, please send information to me as soon as possible!
    I would like to learn more about joining the process, please contact me!
    I would like to learn more about joining the process, please contact me! 2010-12-20 20:55:37 Lee (Yan'an) I would like to learn more about joining the process, please contact me!
    2010-12-13 10:48:21 Miss Liu Jinyu (Suzhou) Company: Hello! Very interested in this project, please send information to me as soon as possible! Please give me a call, and send relevant information to me, thank you! I would like to learn more about joining the process, please contact me! Agents join the current project to get what support? I want to open shop in Suzhou, how much liquidity. You have to contact me as soon as possible? Thank you! 2010-12-5 14:25:11 processes fruit (Nanyang) is very interested in this project, please send information to me as soon as possible!
    Please give me a call, and send relevant information to me, thank you!
    I would like to learn more about joining the process, please contact me! Ms. Wu Ting
    2010-11-29 12:28:08 (Henan Jiaozuo) Please give me a call, and send relevant information to me, thank you!
    2010-11-18 17:13:10 Mr. Xue Sheng (Guangdong, Zhuhai), please give me a call, and send relevant information to me, thank you!
    I need to contact the operators in Zhuhai, please give me a total of 42 messages, the current 1-15 Next Article 123 on the Project Network | Member Services | cooperation | Guest Book | Links | Contact We | Ben Wang Recruitment | Project currency points system | Legal Notice Copyright © 2002-2009 xiangmu.com Inc. All rights reserved. Project Network © Copyright
    京 ICP 备 05055896 号 京 ICP 证 090887 号

    No comments:

    Post a Comment